We help your site personnel reach plant performance goals through the design of life-cycle asset care, either in the capital or operations and maintenance phase.
Depending on the maturity of your reliability and maintenance journey, we can engage in either a programmatic or tactical (practice-specific) engagement.
Our programmatic approach aims at developing your reliability and maintenance strategy for your corporation, manufacturing network, or individual site. We can provide assessment services to understand the gaps.
Our tactical approach can assist you in driving the implementation of specific best practices that you select. We also offer in-house training for Leadership, Reliability Engineers, and Operations to learn the principles and practices of Reliability management.
- Corporate/Site Reliability strategy evaluation and design
- Capital Execution—Reliability Integration
- Maintenance and Reliability Assessment
- Maintenance and Reliability Work Process Evaluation , Design, and Implementation
- Equipment Criticality Evaluation
- Asset Care and Maintenance Delivery Design
- Operator Driven Reliability Implementation
- Bad Actor Analysis and Remediation
- Metrics and Dashboard Design
- Spares Identification and Critical Parts Optimization
- Maintenance Work Effectiveness (Wrench Time Study)
- Improving CMMS Usage and Functionality
- Reliability Engineer Training